I released stable Glom 1.22.0 a few days ago.
For easy installing, I also created a Glom 1.22 package for Ubuntu Precise, in the Openismus PPA. Ubuntu Precise normally has Glom 1.20. I wish there was some similar way to create packages for Fedora, or someone to do that for me.
Beside the multiple bug fixes, Glom 1.22 has a few new features:
- Details: Foreign key ID fields: Add a New button next to the existing Find button.
- Allow custom (not related) choices to be translated, with only the original text being stored in the database. This only happens when the choices are restricted, at least for now.
- Related Choices: Default to showing the primary key but allow the field to be be other than the primary key.
- Related Choices: Allow the user to specify a sort order.
- Allow the database title to be translated.
- Added command-line utilities to help with translation via po files.