With Olav’s help, I have now moved both www.gnome.org/projects/ and developer.gnome.org/projects/ to projects.gnome.org, with the old URLs redirecting. That sub-domain existed before, but I don’t think anyone was using it. It’s still in the old gnomeweb-wml svn module, but it’s separated into its own subdomain directory. Tell me if anything still seems to be broken.
We did this so that:
- developer.gnome.org can become even more irrelevant so nobody will notice when we kill it one day.
- The huge amount of content in the projects pages will not block implementation of any new system for www.gnome.org, such as a CMS. In comparison, the rest of www.gnome.org is a very small amount of content.